Sea fret from above

Sea fret is a fog that rolls in from the sea over the land. It is sometimes called Haar. We have had a lot of high pressure weather systems recently which is conducive to sea fret forming. Here are a couple of pictures of it rolling in over the north east coastline from above.

Sea Fret over Peterlee